You will love this delicious, warm breakfast! Peach Baked Oatmeal is easy to throw together and enjoy for several meals!
- 2 cups sliced peaches or other fruit like berries (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- 4 eggs
- 0.5 cup sugar
- 0.5 cup oil (I use melted unsalted butter!)
- 6 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups raw grassfed milk! 🙂
- extra butter for buttering the pan
Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9×13 inch pan with the extra butter.
Layer the fruit in the pan.
In a large bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, oil or melted butter.
Add oats, baking powder, and salt to the bowl and mix well. Stir in raw milk to combine.
Pour over the fruit in the pan. Bake for 40 minutes until slightly golden brown on the edges. We prefer a softer oatmeal rather than dry and if I know I’ll reheat it for another meal, I will bake it a few minutes less than 40 min.
Serve warm with raw milk poured on top. Enjoy!